>Today marks the beginning of praying for CF’s mission – both local and not so local. Would you join us in praying for our partnerships, our missionaries, and the work that God would have for us?
- Praise God that He is working among the refugee community and immigrant communities. Praise God that he has a heart and concern for the sojourner.
- Thank God for the partnerships that have formed over the years with World Relief and Westwood Apartments.
- Pray for the ministry of World Relief – pray that God would open up financial resources and human resources to meet the needs of the refugees being resettled in DuPage county.
- Pray for the refugee resettlement team – that a passion to care for the sojourner in our midst would be contagious.
- Pray that the Thanksgiving Dinner with World Relief would develop good friendships and that all those attending and serving would experience the joy of the Lord.
- Pray for the Neighborhood Resource Center at Westwood apartments. Pray that our partnership with them would lead Chris and Lulu (directors) to come to know the Lord and many families would be touched.
- Pray for the Christmas store – that our church would have the opportunity to minister to families in a dignifying way. Pray for volunteers and an outpouring of generosity (especially for the college students who have stepped up to lead).
- Pray for our afterschool boys’ club that meets Fridays. Pray that these young men would receive encouragement and experience the love of Jesus through our ministry.